Wednesday 30 May 2012

I will wait on you



I fancy the very thought of it 
A flattering radiant smile
A modest warm giggle
A sobering jealous frown
Piercing painful tears
Oh, the seamless contradiction
Many will use this to manipulate
But yours will be out of pure love
You will always strike the balance
And though it takes a life time
I will wait on you

I marvel at the very idea
A sincere vulnerable trust
A stubborn unwavering faithfulness 
A passionate intimate closeness
A tender deliberate surrender
Oh, the wonder of two becoming one
Many will exploit this for the thrill of it
But i will back as much as i get
I will always maintain the flow
And though it costs a fortune
Please wait on me

Who you are I know not 
Where I will meet you I can only guess
But am waiting on you
Grab my coat if I pass you in the streets
I am all yours
Pardon me if I act familiar too quick
I have been trailing you along
The intuitive love song of Eden on my lips
One with me at last, bone of my bones, flesh of flesh
But till I meet you the song will remain un sang
Please wait on me, am waiting on you

No comments:

Post a Comment